Sunday 13 March 2011

And we are off!

Wow! What a day - our very first craft fair and it went smoothly! I had a great day - completely exhausting but great!

It went really smoothly and I actually enjoyed myself too. I had some amazing feedback and everyone seemed really positive about my work. It felt a little uncomfortable getting the compliments but rather that then complaints.

I feel like the last week has been non-stop and I am sat with my feet up for a well earned rest. It's back to hectic toodler mayhem in the morning though! And I have a few other fairs lined up so I'll not be resting for too long.


I get my sewing machine back this week and have a long list of sewing projects I'm desperate to start!

I'll be back to post how my next few projects are going but right now I hear a warm bath calling.


You can check out the things I have left for sale on my facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment