Thursday 14 April 2011

Wow.... Just wow......

...I have been awarded a stylish blogger award......



The lovely Alison at My belovedly Life awarded it too me :)  You can check out her scrummy bags and things here --->  http://mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com/

So I'm going to take a look around and pass this onto some other people too - I'm read so many blogs I may take a while to shortlist it!

I think I have to list 7 things about me you may not know so here goes:

1) I am  part time childminder trying to run a business around 2 active toddlers!
2) I am a terrible hoarder of anything that looks like it may have a use one day.
3) I have a new addiction to Raw chocolate - yum!
4) I love to soak in the bath with a book for an hour but it's a rare treat these days.
5) Despite usually being laid back I get very anxious the night before a craft fair - I convince myself my table will be bare and boring!
6) I have been a vegetarian for years and eat a mostly Vegan diet.
7) I am a single mum to 2 adorable children and therefore an expert in multi-tasking!


Not very interesting things I know - I couldn't think of anything exciting to put in there!

I'm going to get to work on my nominees now. I'm so very grateful to Alison - my little blog hasn't much of a following and am still very much a newbie to all of this so it feels great to have been picked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment